Want to make a difference? Become a volunteer!
Our volunteers play a vibrant and active role in making a difference in our residents’ lives. You can help our residents feel at home by playing cards, reading the news or even taking a walk.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- If under the age of 18, he/she must be accompanied by an adult
- Must pass a background check
- Must attend an introductory course on healthcare privacy laws
- Must be able to interact with our residents with respect and compassion
To apply, please call our Activities Director, Sandy Geller at 508.753.4791.