Rely on us when you need us the most.
St. Mary Health Care Center’s approach to short-term rehabilitation is patient-centered with a custom-designed plan of care to optimize successful recovery. After a hospital stay, you or your loved one may require additional therapy or education related to specific illnesses, care, or medications prior to returning home. Our center offers care and support in a rehabilitative setting, and our experienced staff work together to help you meet challenges that may arise during your recovery from illness and injury.
Our interventions include but aren’t limited to:
- Balance and fall prevention training
- “Golvo” gait training lift for post CVA rehabilitation for clients at all levels
- Nintendo Wii Gaming System for enhanced coordination, balance and endurance training
- Fully operational, practice kitchen and bathroom for “just like home” training
- Holistic, manual therapies and massage
- Ultrasound, electrical stimulation, heat/ice treatments